Monday, July 6, 2009

June 22, 2009

Today we got up and went to the market. After the market we headed over to the neighborhood and painted trees until it was time to go to lunch.

Today I gave a devotional on John 15 and Philippians 3:12-14 : which is about how I got to Mexico this summer. Afterward Judith (the District Superintendents wife) asked if we could speak at this missions study service on Friday, which is when we were suppose to be on vacation but Maddai changed our vacation to accommodate the service. It was kind of overly dramatic time and interesting and not so appropriate things were said but its over now and fine. So we decided to only go back to the neighborhood if physical work was needed after our vacation (Wed-Fri).

I’m excited for vacation!

After painting trees, Danielle made us Kraft mac n cheese, what a treat for us! We were at Maddai’s house for 5 hours. That’s real life, most days at least. It down poured for 5 hours. In a sense, it feels like I never left Portland, its rained everyday since I’ve been here. Crazy! Anyways, I’ve gotten a lot of reading done since I’ve been here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment