Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 19, 2009

DAY OFF! 

We slept in! We slept in until 11! I didn’t get out of bed until 11:45 because the book I’m reading, My Sister’s Keeper is so good!

We went to the store with Maddai and found her mom there and bought sushi. Then we went to Sarah’s (wonderfully sweet sister in the church, we ALL LOVE her!) and are almost an entire platter full of sushi, whoever said that its sketchy eating it here is wrong, this was my 2nd time and it was delicious.


 After some good hang out time, we went to the “handy craft market”.Did I mention its been pouring rain lately?! All day rain. After we went to the plaza well the mall. Its where Samuel –Maddai’s brother- works. We ate American food today too! Then we just went home and went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment